Wednesday, May 4, 2016

No Rock Like Our God

Neither is there any rock like our God.

Was finishing up my morning devotion, and arranging the pages of my Bible that's falling apart, when it fell open to I Samuel 2. Verses 1-2 blessed me so much that I made this scripture graphic to encourage you too!

God bless you with a special type of encouragement today! Believe and receive, in Jesus' name, whatever your need is! No one can stop you. If God be for you, WHO can be against you? In other words, who can succeed in their plans to discourage, defeat, depress, hinder, destroy or oppress you when you know God? Who can succeed with these evil plans against you? No one. They have not won, they will not win, they cannot win, though sometimes it may appear to be so. They will fall into their own traps, while you are rejoicing in your Lord.

There Is No Rock Like Our God! 

If you would like to be sure that you are Saved, say this simple prayer:

Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God, and the only Savior as it says in The Bible. Come into my heart, and save me now. I confess all of my sins to you and believe that you died for me so that I can come to know God. I believe and I receive all that you have for me. Thank you for my new life. Show me the way and help me to understand. Thank you that I don't have to fear death anymore, and that I have eternal life in you.

Scripture Graphic: Artsy Craftery Design Studio
Background Image: Pixabay.com Free Images

No comments: