Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Waiting On God? Or Just Indefinitely Waiting?


The path to success is not along a familiar route.

~S Holland~

 

If you are waiting on God, so that he can bring to you something familiar, so that your dreams will come true, you may be waiting 'till you die.

Your fondest dreams will not be brought about through a path you've already traveled, or else you'd already have them.

To have something you've never had, you've got to do something you've never done. God will show you what it is. He probably already has.

Don't keep waiting on the familiar, calling it waiting on God, and miss God.

 

2 comments:

Itsmyjourneywithjesus said...

I personally has always getting ahead of God without praying and waiting on listening to what His thought was first. Believe me I have learned to now wait, and be still. I am thankful to know His with me. We have to know when to step out, and I know when I do He will be there. He Promises me He will never leave me nor forsake me. That's how sheep do. Amen!! Thank you for sharing. God Bless.

Artsy Craftery Design Studio said...

Hello Sister Betty Jo! I am happy to learn that you are learning more about how God is moving in your life! That is what a personal relationship is, to know him as he relates to each of us individually. God continue to bless you greatly as you grow in him. Shalom! Hallelujah!